Brinkburn is one of Northumberland’s discreet and exclusive venues. It offers weddings to couples looking for an unusual historic, tranquil and quirky venue .
Situated in a secluded wooded ravine on the banks of the river Coquet in Northumberland, the beautiful 12th century church and grounds of Priory is an unforgettable location for weddings and is one of the most romantic backdrops in Northumberland for your wedding photography.
The White Room provides space for up to 70 people for a civil wedding ceremony. For a religious service the Priory in conjunction with English Heritage can accommodate up to 100+ people for a wedding or blessing. Afterwards a wedding reception can be hosted in The White Room for up to 60 people, or our tipis on the Green can seat up to 120 guests.
- Three beautiful secluded chic modern rural residence which can sleep 14 in five star simple luxury.
- All the help you need to make your wedding ideas come alive.
- Civil ceremonies can be held in the White room for up to 70 guests.
- Weddings or religious blessing in the Priory for 100+ guests.
- The Green for a tipi wedding to dine up to 120.
- Or if you wanted something bigger an enchanted encampment wedding with tents for dining, dancing and canvas accommodation for your guests.
- All placed in a wooded ravine next to the river Coquet in beautiful Northumberland.
Brinkburn Priory is a Quality Wedding Establishment, visit www.qwestuk.co.uk to find out how Qwest can help you